1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Immaculate one-bedroom plus large study, ground floor courtyard apartment located in the heart of old Kingston.
This open plan apartment features excellent quality luxury fittings throughout including timber flooring, marble tiling, high ceilings with floor to ceiling double glazed sliding doors that open out to an amazing north facing large 54m2 entertainers courtyard with establish garden beds and bonus rear gate access to off street visitors parking.
The kitchen is generous in size with built in Miele appliances, induction cooktop, glass splashback with plenty of cupboard space and a quality stone waterfall benchtop.
The apartment has an excellent EER 6 rating, North facing gets enough sun in winter and stays cooler in the warmer months with fully ducted heating and cooling including zoning to each room and quality block out curtains.
Separate study with built in wardrobe is extra-large and could easily be used as a second bedroom.
Fantastic location, adjacent to Kingston shops and restaurants. Walking distance to Kingston Foreshore, Lake Burley Griffin and Manuka. Barton and the Parliamentary Triangle are close by and Canberra City Centre only a short 10 min drive.
NOTE: This is stage 3 of Kingston Place, this building does not have the structural issues of stage 1. It also has its own individual body corporate.
- Spacious and well thought-out with 69m2 of internal living
- Open plan, kitchen, dining and living
- Marble tiles and timber flooring throughout
- Large entertainers' courtyard 54m2
- Ground floor with convenient secure rear access
- Generous galley kitchen with built in Miele appliances
- Stone waterfall kitchen benchtop
- Large study with built in robes and added additional storage
- Full height and feature tiling in bathroom with stone basin benchtop
- European laundry
- Full-length Double-glazed windows and sliding doors of both lounge and bedroom
- Quality inclusions throughout
- Ducted heating and cooling with zoning to all rooms
- Larger sized single secure car space with storage cage located behind
- Security alarm system inside the apartment
- Audio visual intercom entry
- NBN ready complex, ADSL2 and Foxtel connection points
- Rates: $394.00 p/q approx
- Body Corporate: $1,028.00 p/q approx
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
There is currently no sale history available for 8/21 Dawes Street.
8/21 Dawes Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.52 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.77 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.90 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.40 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.53 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.90 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.01 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.14 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.25 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.25 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
8/21 Dawes Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.