Located in the well sought-after suburb of Casey is this immaculately presented, spacious ground level apartment.
Showcasing a functional floor plan with an open plan living and dining area, separate laundry room, a north facing front terrace complimented with a rear terrace.
Convenience is at your doorstep with this property being only a few moments away from the Casey Market Town, local schools, cafes, recreational facilities, Casey Dog Park, and a short drive to the Gungahlin Market Place.
• Two-bedroom ground floor apartment
• Spacious floor plan offering functional open plan living
• Segregated bedrooms allowing plenty of privacy
• Both bedrooms are accommodated with built in robes
• Spacious kitchen offers dishwasher and stone bench top
• North facing front terrace with an additional rear terrace
• Reverse cycle air-conditioner and NBN available
• Two underground allocated car spaces and a lock up storage cage
• Close proximity to Casey Market Town, shops, schools, public transport, and recreational facilities
• 74.5sqm living, 13.6sqm front terrace and 13.5 sqm rear terrace
General rates: $350.00pq
Body Corporate Levies: $1,417.10pq
Land Tax (if rented out): $386.00pq
Rental Appraisal: $420 - $440
The Apartment at 8/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $349,000 on 29 August 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.13 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.20 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.35 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.48 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.06 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.12 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.64 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.64 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.03 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
8/16 David Miller Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.