In a peaceful, tree lined street opposite a reserve and just steps from Waramanga shops, this iconic Willemsen home presents an attractive façade. Full length, timber framed windows and the brickwork enclosing walled gardens are hallmarks of the classic appeal and shelter the entry.
The home has been freshly painted throughout in neutral white, and carpet in contemporary charcoal extends through formal living areas and bedrooms.
Formal lounge/dining is spacious, the large windows inviting in lots of natural light and framing garden views. LED downlighting, a ceiling fan, ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling add to style and comfort.
The light filled kitchen features generous benchtops, a gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, a pull out pantry and many cupboards. There is a restful outlook to trees and garden.
From the meals/family room a glass door opens onto a sheltered rear deck, covered with a pergola, in turn leading down to a paved courtyard garden, offering generous entertaining and outdoor living space.
With a bright easterly aspect, the spacious master bedroom features an ensuite and a wall of built-in robes. The other bedrooms also offer built-in robes and are served by the main bathroom, presented in excellent condition.
From the courtyard garden there is access to the double garage.
Cars can remain at home for much of the time though, with Waramanga shops nearby, while it is just a stroll to all the coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets and professional suites at Cooleman Court.
It is steps to a bus stop on Nemarang Crescent for a short trip into the Woden Central Business District from this superb central location!
Sought after schools are only a short walk and include Arawang primary, St. John Vianney and Stromlo high school, together with neighbourhood ovals.
Fresh and inviting, this Willemsen home in a great location offers every modern comfort, and yet offers scope for your creativity, to add your own personal touches to home and garden!
- Willemsen designed home, situated in a peaceful, central location, metres from Waramanga shops
- Classic appeal, and set amidst easy care gardens in a street lined with graceful eucalypts
- Fresh white décor throughout and charcoal carpet through formal living areas and bedrooms
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining features full length, timber framed windows with garden outlook
- LED downlighting, ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and ceiling fans in both living areas
- Light filled kitchen offers generous bench space, gas cooktop, dishwasher and a pantry
- Meals/family room leads onto a covered rear entertaining deck, leading down to a paved area
- Spacious master bedroom features a wall of built-in robes and well presented ensuite
- Other bedrooms also built-in robes and are served by main bathroom, in excellent condition
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Double garage has door onto entertaining courtyard
- Generous, low maintenance gardens around the home
- Brilliant location, just a stroll to regional facilities at Cooleman Court
- Short walk to sought after Arawang primary, St. John Vianney and Stromlo high school
- Just steps to a bus stop on Nemarang Crescent for a short trip into Woden CBD
- Well presented home and garden, yet offering scope for personal finishing touches
- Rates: $532pq (approx)
- Strata Fees: $662pq (approx)
There is currently no sale history available for 8/16 Burara Crescent.
8/16 Burara Crescent WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|0.40 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.47 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.72 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.99 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.70 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.79 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.19 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.31 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.42 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.64 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
8/16 Burara Crescent is located within the suburb of Waramanga, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.