Rarely will you find a property which enjoys all the great benefits of inner city living, while being tucked away in a quiet, private oasis. With tree-top views as your outlook and the beautiful Lyneham wetlands for lazy country walks, the location of this apartment enjoys a convenient lifestyle combined with easy care living.
Light and bright throughout with two delightful balconies to each living area, the unit sits in a tightly held boutique development.
Being adjacent to a main bike path to ANU and Civic, you are also only a two-minute walk away from the Lyneham shops and a seven-minute walk to the Dickson shops.
Step in to enjoy:
* Two living areas each with their own balcony's enjoy the well-maintained garden areas
* The quality-built kitchen boasts stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and electric cooking
* The two bedrooms are segregated, the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite, the second bedroom access's a full bathroom with a separate bath
* Two reverse cycle air conditioners, one in the main bedroom, one in the living room ensure year-round comfort
* A European Laundry
* Security intercom
* Loads of natural light, high ceilings and garden outlooks
* Two security basement car spaces plus a good-sized storage cage. There is also plenty of visitor parking
* An excellent energy rating of six
Quietness is ensured with no passing traffic. Enjoy local cafes and great shopping at Lyneham, Dickson, and Canberra City a short drive away, plus Canberra's health and lifestyle club Next Gen is just around the corner.
Privacy, bush walks, boutique, sensational location, all amenities… if these points are on your checklist, this apartment is meant for you.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 8/15-19 Fox Place.
8/15-19 Fox Place LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.26 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.40 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.53 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.68 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.94 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.15 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.27 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.27 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.31 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.56 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
8/15-19 Fox Place is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.