1 / 38
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
How would you like 3.5 acres of rolling green pastures with uninterrupted river views?
How would you like a brand new kitchen and spacious open plan living area? Or to snuggle up in front of the fireplace looking over the Moruya River.
- 3 Generous bedrooms with built ins.
- Great sized study or 4th bedroom.
- Recently updated oversized modern main bathroom.
- High ceilings through out present as a beautiful feature.
- Garage with workshop space, carport and additional parking bays.
- 1.5kw solar.
- Underfloor electric heating in living, dining and kitchen.
- Kitchen equipped with induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven.
- Air conditioned.
- Tennis court (needs refurbishment).
- Town water, Rain water tanks and septic sewerage.
5 minutes drive from Moruya's town centre, this property is well located to all amenities and still allows you the feeling of being "away from it all"
Council rates approx. $2,062.38 per annum
The land value history at 7A Ted Hunt Terrace MORUYA, NSW 2537 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $373,000.
The House at 7A Ted Hunt Terrace MORUYA, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $187,000 on 21 September 2001.
7A Ted Hunt Terrace MORUYA, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moruya Public School.
7A Ted Hunt Terrace is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.