Great first home, perfect for the tradie, and even better as a holiday home or investment !
In the school catchment of Batemans Bay Primary and Northside Day care centre, Palana street will even take you around to a maintained pathway directly to Surfside beach.
- 3 very generous size bedrooms all with BIR's master also with ensuite and ceiling fans
- Living room with wood heater and reverse cycle A/C
- Gardens to create privacy at the entry with full length undercover timber deck and another leading off the dining room at the
rear of the home, a great place to sit and relax.
- Side access via the high tandem Carport able to accommodate even the highest Boat or Winnebago. Leading into the back yard you will find another large powered double roller door shed 9.8 x 9.2mtrs with workshop at the rear and another double tandem carport at the side. (Room for all the toys and tools)
- Expired vegetable garden out the back ready for it's new owners
- Plenty of room for the Wife, kids and dog to play.
- Currently vacant so bring your paintbrush, add your personal touch and move straight in!
- Permanent rental appraisal $420-$440/wk
Only 3mins to Batemans Bay Shopping and Cafe precinct, Marina and Foreshores. 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney.
Council Rates: $2,632.31/yr
There is currently no sale history available for 7A Palana Street.
7A Palana Street SURFSIDE, NSW 2536 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
7A Palana Street is located within the suburb of Surfside, which has a population of 1,371, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.4 people.