1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With a cutting edge solar passive design and a sublime rural valley aspect 798 Shingle Hill Way promises to excite, tantalising the senses and conjuring up dreams of indulgent country living in a home of uncompromising quality. A mere 25 minutes is all the separates a cramped inner city life from a serene peaceful existence and with 50 acres to explore, this is the best of what country living has to offer. Built just over a year ago, thoughtful attention has been given to the selection of finishes to ensure a comfortable and also low maintenance lifestyle. A variety of exterior textures include Colourbond Steel (Monument Matt), rough sawn Ironbark cladding and Barestone cladding while the full height German engineered UPVC double glazed windows allow the sun to flood in heating the tiled floors. Extravagant indoor finishes include Porcelain bench tops to the kitchen and bathrooms, black recessed Franke sink and matching Meir matt black tapware. Soak away the days end in the freestanding stone bath with uninterrupted valley vistas.
A versatile floor plan has been designed for two main bedroom suites or separate accommodation for a family member or friends when they come for a farm stay. This property is the perfect counter-balance to a busy life.
- Just over 242sqm under roof
- Custom design by Turco and Associates Architects
- Ironbark timber boardwalk leads to front door
- Versatile floor plan would suit extended family member
- Indulgent kitchen with induction cooktop and window splash back
- Mud room from double garage
- Extensive Messmate timber joinery
- Slow combustion fire, under tile heating to bathrooms and heated towel rail
- R4 insulation to ceiling and equivalent R4.5 to walls (insulation and wrap)
- 90,000 litre rain water tank
- Aerated Water Treatment Septic system
- 40' container/shed with power/lighting and 15,000ltr water tank
- 50 acres with balanced mix of grazing and Eucalypt trees
- Stock proof fencing, troughs, chook and dog run
- Vegetable gardens in fenced house yard
- Being a new build the photos show a virtual lawn
- Hydroturf has been sprayed around the immediate residence
The land value history at 798 Shingle Hill Way GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $722,000.
The Acreagesemi-Rural at 798 Shingle Hill Way GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $665,000 on 8 June 2018.
798 Shingle Hill Way is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.