Live the good life in Gundaroo with its relaxed and peaceful village atmosphere, friendly and engaged community, brilliant school, cafes and restaurants. 79 Morning Street offers those looking for versatile living with a large country style kitchen adjoining the family room, formal living and dining room with slow combustion fire place, segregated bedrooms and a study. Entertain in privacy with a paved area off the family room overlooking the manicured lawns and established gardens.
- Option to purchase adjoining 1,056sqm block
- The home encompasses 200sqm of living
- Kitchen with large walk in pantry
- Formal and informal living areas plus dining
- Built in robes to bedrooms, master with walk in robe
- Double garage with workshop and double carport
- Large rain water tank
- All within an easy 30 minute commute to Canberra
Due to Covid – 19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
There is currently no sale history available for 79 Morning Street.
79 Morning Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.