Auction Location: On Site.
Available for sale for the very first time in over 35 years, this much loved and well-maintained family home is waiting for a new family to make their own memories.
With the Fisher shops across the road the location is perfect in every way. Exuding a warm and sophisticated presence within a highly sought-after area popular with families alike, this single level home offers superb space and versatility all set on RZ2 752m2
The spacious interior combined with the family friendly floorplan and sleek timber floors offer the perfect mix for every family. The seamless indoor/outdoor flow leads onto the covered outdoor entertaining deck with glass stacking sliding doors from the dining room allowing the outdoor to be brought inside. The deck offers ample space for outdoor entertaining, living or lounging as well as extended space for a deluxe BBQ zone if desired! The amazing kitchen has been beautifully renovated with mini-tile splashback and gas cooktop and will impress any budding chef.
Accommodation is found in the form of 4 generous bedrooms all with built in robes, the master bedroom is segregated and found at the front of the home. The lounge and dining area is open plan offering an abundance of natural light and more than ample space for all of the family to enjoy.
The peaceful front courtyard is ideal for an afternoon drink or a cup of tea in the morning.
Be sure not to miss this fantastic opportunity to create you life time memories.
- Large RZ2 block
- Lovely leafy entrance welcoming you to the home
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, bathroom & ensuite
- Open planning dining and living
- Updated kitchen with kitchen island, rangehood, gas cook-top, dishwasher, and plenty of storage
- Large timber deck at the rear of the house
- Enclosed backyard, elevated garden beds and new fences, perfect for entertaining
- Oversized singe garage with extra storage room at the rear,
- Two carports and plenty of off street parking
- Private leafy courtyard in front
- New gutters and down pipes
- Reverse cycle conditioning, ducted gas heating
- Minutes away from the local schools and a short drive to the Weston Creek shopping centre and the Woden Westfield
Land size: 752 m2
Living size: 131 m2
Garage: 28 m2
Rates: $2,835 (approx.)
UV: $383,000 (approx)
Land Tax: $3,966 pa if rented (approx)
The land value history at 79 Kalgoorlie Crescent FISHER, ACT 2611 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $383,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 79 Kalgoorlie Crescent.
79 Kalgoorlie Crescent FISHER, ACT 2611 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.74 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.85 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.21 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.29 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.36 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.98 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.31 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.65 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.76 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.92 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
79 Kalgoorlie Crescent is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.