In a prime location opposite bushland reserve, this stunning home showcases high end inclusions and finishes throughout, and tranquil views from generous living and entertaining areas. Unfolding over a single level, it also offers near level access right around the home.
A corner, picture window is a striking feature in the sleek, contemporary façade, complemented by the warmth of timber in side panelling and front deck, and Wee Jasper bluestone. The amazing palette of natural tones is showcased in the finely crafted feature pillar at the entry, while a pathway of contrasting cobblestones leads to the rear garden.
Views over the eucalypt forest are enjoyed from the formal lounge, framed by the corner window, which maximises the north aspect and invites sunlight to pour in over the cooler months. There is fresh white décor throughout, and attractive limewashed hybrid flooring extends from the entry through living areas. Elegant smoky sheers furnish the lounge and casual living, which offers spacious dining and family areas.
The impressive chef's kitchen features a generous, stone island bench with breakfast bar, and top of the range appliances, including a Bosch 900 mm gas cooktop, an oversized 900 mm Westinghouse oven and stainless steel dishwasher, a butler's pantry and smooth custom joinery, which is on display throughout the home. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with two zones ensures comfort.
The open perspective in the lounge is mirrored in the family room where corner stacker sliding doors open onto the expansive rear entertaining deck. Under the covered area there is a built-in Weber with a mains gas connection, while open portions of the deck enjoy a private view to the reserve.
The generous master suite features a sliding door onto the deck, a walk-through robe and quality ensuite with dual basins, storage, full tiling and a rain shower. All bedrooms are furnished with built-in robes, dual blinds and charcoal carpet, while high ceilings enhance the spacious feel. A free standing, deep bathtub features in the stylish bathroom which has a shower and separate w/c. The laundry also includes good storage.
There is internal access to the large double garage, fitted with an auto panel lift door and shelving. The grassy rear garden offers more space than is usually found and is safely enclosed, while the custom built retaining walls around front and rear gardens are an attractive feature.
The superb location opposite bushland reserve offers peace and tranquillity, and grazing kangaroos are to be seen on the front garden from time to time. It is only metres to the Centenary nature trail which winds around the ACT. It is a comfortable walk to Bonner Primary, while Burgmann Anglican School in Forde, Amaroo School and Good Shepherd Primary are all a drive of just over two kilometres. Bonner shops are within walking distance and the new Amaroo centre is a short drive.
Live close to nature in a home celebrating the finest craftsmanship throughout!
- This quality built home presents a sleek façade and features high end inclusions and finishes
- Prime location opposite bushland nature reserve and only metres to the Centenary Trail
- Single level, with near level access right around the home
- Wee Jasper bluestone and fine craftsmanship showcased on pillar beside entry
- Corner window in formal lounge frames views over reserve and maximises north aspect
- Fresh white décor throughout and limewashed hybrid flooring extends through living areas
- Impressive chef's kitchen showcases a stone island bench, butler's pantry and custom joinery
- Bosch 900 mm gas cooktop, Westinghouse oversized 900 mm oven and stainless steel dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with two zones
- Generous family room flows seamlessly through corner stacker doors onto large entertaining deck
- Covered portion of deck features a built-in Weber and mains gas connection while open area offers bushland outlook and a north aspect
- Generous master suite has door to deck, walk-through robe and quality ensuite with twin basins
- Built-in robes, dual blinds and charcoal carpet furnish all bedrooms, which feature high ceilings
- Stylish main bathroom offers a freestanding bathtub, a shower, stone vanity and separate w/c
- Laundry has good storage
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Internal access to large double garage with auto panel lift door and storage
- Keyless entry and video doorbell
- Security system with CCTV to outside areas
- Craftsman built stone retaining walls are an attractive feature in front and spacious rear garden
- Walk to Bonner Primary and short drive to Burgmann, Amaroo and Good Shepherd schools
- Walking distance to Bonner shops, with a Woolworths, and short drive to the new Amaroo shops
- Bushland views can never be built out
- Residence: 158.15m2
- Garage: 38.75m2
- Alfresco: 14.65m2
- Porch: 6.95m2
- Total: 218.5m2
The land value history at 79 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.41%, giving an unimproved land value of $340,000.
The House at 79 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $325,000 on 15 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
79 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.27 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.09 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.69 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.74 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.07 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.65 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
79 Ida West Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.