This is a home which really stands for its interesting architectural design and indoor/outdoor flow. It features high raked ceilings throughout, with exposed beams in the lounge and segregated master bedroom, all refreshed in neutral white, and offers modern stylish presentation. The great location, in a graceful, tree lined street is only metres from reserve. The deep contemporary tone of the exterior wall, featuring glass brick panels, and attractive brick paving, create instant appeal, while giving away little of what lies beyond the garden gate.
The shaded front garden offers a restful sanctuary and the brick paving continues along the front of the home to create a private sitting area with a northerly aspect, overlooking the gardens.
From the wide foyer, with digital keyless entry, double glass doors open into the fabulous open plan living area, featuring a cathedral ceiling with a fan. The cosy gas log fireplace is a focal point, adding to the ambience, and there is a reverse cycle air conditioner. Attractive wide-board flooring extends from the entry through living areas. The bright, modern kitchen features a large benchtop, glass cooktop, wall oven, a Bosch dishwasher and generous storage, including a wine rack. The kitchen merges seamlessly with the laundry for additional bench space and storage. In the kitchen, a picture window frames a restful view over treetops to Mt. Ainslie, and the outlook can be enjoyed from much of the living area.
Full length windows and sliding glass doors feature prominently in the design, bringing the outdoors in, overlooking the front garden from the lounge, and opening onto a new, rear entertaining deck from the dining area. The large foyer features a study nook and opens onto the rear deck as well. Mood lighting is suspended around the deck, which steps down to a paved area. Young screening plants are in place around this inviting outdoor space and will make it completely sheltered.
With a view of the gas log fireplace, the master bedrooms opens off the living area and features a high raked ceiling with exposed beams, and opens onto the front paved area and garden. There is a wall of built-in robes and an updated ensuite. On the opposite side of the home, other spacious bedrooms each offer a built-in robe and an air conditioner, and overlook the gardens. They are served by the updated main bathroom with bath and shower, and there is a separate powder room.
There is internal access to the garage which has storage, while the paved area at the front of the home provides additional parking for two vehicles. Gardens are easy care, the garden beds featuring attractive stone retaining walls and are planted with young Viburnum shrubs for effective screening.
From this friendly neighbourhood, it is just a short walk to Ngunnawal shops and primary school, and a short drive to all the shops, restaurants and light rail in the Marketplace!
- Well presented, stylish modern home with distinctive design and great indoor/outdoor flow
- Contemporary tone on exterior, glass brick detail to garage wall and attractive brick paving in front
- Situated in appealing, tree lined Gurrang Avenue, just metres from walking trails on reserve
- Wide entry foyer and new front door with Samsung digital, keyless entry
- High raked ceilings feature through the home, with exposed beams in lounge and master bedroom
- Neutral white décor throughout and attractive, wide-board flooring through open plan living
- Gas log fireplace a focal point in lounge, adds to cosy ambience in living and master bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner and a stainless steel fan ensure comfort through living areas
- Bright, modern kitchen features large benchtop, glass cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and wine rack
- Kitchen has continuity with laundry, providing additional bench space and storage
- Treetop views to Mt. Ainslie from kitchen, also enjoyed from much of open plan living area
- Full length windows and sliding glass doors feature throughout, bringing the outdoors in
- Lounge opens onto brick paved sitting area with northerly aspect, overlooking private gardens
- Dining opens onto a brand new entertaining deck with mood lighting, stepping down to paved area
- Spacious foyer includes a study nook and also opens onto the rear deck
- Master offers vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, a built-in robe and an updated ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms feature built-in robes, reverse cycle air conditioners and garden outlook
- Spacious main bathroom offers a bath and shower, and there is a separate powder room
- Internal access to garage with storage, and off street parking for two additional cars in front
- Easy care, attractively landscaped, shaded gardens, with stone retaining walls to garden beds
- Excellent location, just a short walk to Ngunnawal shops or primary school
- Short, direct drive into Gungahlin Marketplace and tram terminal
The land value history at 79 Gurrang Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.86%, giving an unimproved land value of $269,000.
The House at 79 Gurrang Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $405,000 on 6 February 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
79 Gurrang Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.59 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.13 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.38 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.56 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.74 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.82 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.98 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.67 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.68 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.68 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
79 Gurrang Avenue is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.