Welcome to 79 Camden Park Road, this home offers comfortable living with 4 bedrooms, all rooms with large windows to allow you to enjoy the views of the garden, main with walk-in robe and ensuite, rural lifestyle with only 3 minutes to the main street, privacy, peace & quiet and enough sheds to keep everyone in the household happy! More features listed below.
• 7.09Ha (17.5acres)
• Established gardens
• Stunning views
• 6 car garage large enough to house the caravan
• Double carport
• All paddocks with access to water
• 3 dams
• 2 driveway to property one to the house and one to sheds and yards
• Timber & steel cattle yards with loading ramp
• Wood heating
• Ducted air-conditioning heating and cooling
• Solar panels (6kw), inverter upgraded recently
• Bore (submersible pump recently replaced)
• Large water storage of 55,000ltrs
There is currently no sale history available for 79 Camden Park Road.
79 Camden Park Road TUMBARUMBA, NSW 2653 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being All Saints Primary School.
79 Camden Park Road is located within the suburb of Tumbarumba, which has a population of 1,862, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.