1 / 11
Vacant Commercial/Light Industrial Land - 3,832 m² - Zoned B5 Business Development
Lot: 10 section: 18 Deposited Plan: 758710 & Lot: 11 Section: 18 Deposited Plan: 758710
Located in Moruya CBD next door to Harrison's Horse Pet Rural, is this large vacant Commercial/Light Industrial block of land. The site was raised and shaped with compacted road base approximately 10 years ago. Concept plants for nine rentable light industrial units have been drawn up but not submitted to council yet.
Eurobodalla Local Environmental Plan 2012- B5 Business Development (as per contract)
Current version for 28 October 2020
1. Objectives of zone
- To enable a mix of business and warehouse uses, and specialised retail premises that require a large floor area, in locations that are close to, and that support viability of, centres.
- To cater specifically for users that require a high degree of visibility and accessibility to passing traffic and that generate a high proportion of single purpose vehicle trips.
- To enable the establishment of a business, technology, bulky goods and light industrial precinct at Surf Beach
- To encourage site amalgamation and creation of a highway service precinct on land at Batemans Bay
- To support the nearby local business centres of Moruya without adversely impacting on the viability of that centre.
2. Permitted without consent
Environmental protection works.
3. Permitted with consent
Centre-based child care facilities; Education establishments; Funeral homes; Garden centres; Hardware and building supplies; highway service centres; Landscaping material supplies; Light industries; Kiosks; Oyster aquaculture; Passenger transport facilities; Plant nurseries; Public administration buildings; Research stations; Respite day care centres; roads; Service stations; Shops; Specialised retail premises; Take away food and drink premises; Tank-based aquaculture; transport depots; Vehicle sales or hire premises; Warehouse or distribution centres; Any other development not specified in item 2 or 4.
Agriculture; Air transport facilities; Airstrips; Amusement centres; Animal boarding or training establishments; Camping grounds; Caravan parks; Eco-tourist facilities; Entertainment facilities; Extractive industries; Farm buildings; General industries; Heavy industrial storage establishments; heavy industries; Office premises; Open cut mining; Pond-based aquaculture; Residential accommodation; Tourist and visitor accommodation; Vehicle body repair workshops.
Property Code: 465
There is currently no sale history available for 79 - 81 Queen St.
79 - 81 Queen St is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.