In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we will be conducting in-person private inspections by prior appointment only, limited numbers apply.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform auctionnow.com.au.
A WORD FROM OUR SELLER;
"We have a lovely park across the street. There are great bike and walking tracks, with Mount Stromlo Forest just 100 m away from our front door. The upstairs living area gives us and the kids that extra privacy which has been a god send, especially during the lockdown. We love the way sunlight comes right through the house from dawn to dusk. The gardens front and back are quite low maintenance, but the area is large enough to enjoy the outdoor space. This is a friendly, safe area with great neighbours who look out for each other. The location is super convenient as well, with Denman Prospect close by, offering the Gym, Swimming pool, shops, café, and restaurants, and the Weston Creek shops and amenities are nearby as well, offering Cooleman Court, cafés, restaurants, Petrol, Doctors, and dentists etc."
Lower Residence: 89.39sqm
Upper Residence: 65.61sqm (excluding stairwell)
Total: 196sqm (excluding stairwell)
- Choice of two separate living areas plus separate dining
- Low maintenance gardens and balcony, perfect for entertaining
- Stunning kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop, stone benchtops and an abundance of cupboard storage
- Chic bathrooms, main with generous bathtub and master bedroom with ensuite
- Separate toilet and powder-room off main living area
- Large bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Fresh neutral tones and contemporary finishes throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Large double garage with remote doors
- Central location, a short distance to City, Cooleman Court, Woden, Stromlo Park, Denman Prospect and much more
Rates: $2,400 per annum (approx.)
Land tax: $3,214 per annum (approx.)
The House at 78 Peter Cullen Way WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $590,000 on 19 July 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
78 Peter Cullen Way WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.95 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.22 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.96 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.97 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.46 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.56 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.44 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.73 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.85 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.09 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
78 Peter Cullen Way is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.