1 / 27
This is one of those sought after real estate opportunities that will excite your investment portfolio. Situated on 1,606m2 of prime Merimbula land is this five-unit complex, on two titles, with ocean views on one side & Merimbula lake views on the other. This recently renovated complex consists of 3 x 1 bedroom units & 2 x 2 bedroom units, all currently tenanted with excellent & competitive returns. This unique property offers a great opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio or the flexibility of a live-in unit for yourself with rental returns from the other 4. Located in the heart of the stunning Sapphire Coast & offering sun-kissed coastal freedom, where mornings and weekends spent fishing, paddle boarding, surfing & kayaking on Merimbula's spectacular waterways are a way of life. Simply add this complex to your rental portfolio as-is and enjoy an instant return on your investment.
- New kitchen in all 5 units
- New flooring in each unit
- Freshly painted throughout both the interior & exterior of the complex
- Sun filled interiors with each unit having open plan living, dining & kitchen areas
- Easy care grounds with plenty of off-street parking for tenants & visitors
- Expansive rear yard with scenic outlook to Merimbula Lake & unspoilt bushland beyond
- Enjoy a vibrant mix of restaurants, cafes, clubs & sporting facilities within easy reach
The Other at 78 Merimbula Drive MERIMBULA, NSW 2548 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 18 April 2018.
78 Merimbula Drive MERIMBULA, NSW 2548 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merimbula Public School.
78 Merimbula Drive is located within the suburb of Merimbula, which has a population of 3,544, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2 people.