*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
Occupying a quiet spot in the popular "Pines" complex, this immaculate 2 bedroom apartment offers a perfect entry into the Inner North property market.
With its own private entry, car accommodation at your front door, plus a sunny and leafy outlook, the home feels much more like a private townhouse than a crowded apartment. The condition inside is absolutely spotless and allows the new owner to simply move in and enjoy without the need for renovations or improvements.
- Immaculate top floor apartment in a quiet and friendly complex
- North facing balcony enjoys a pleasant outlook over leafy grounds
- Loads of natural light through living area
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Practical kitchen offers ample storage and bench space
- Spotless bathroom finished in neutral tones
- Reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year round comfort
- Covered car accommodation plus oversize storage at your front door
- Ample visitor parking available within the complex
- Only 12 properties in the well managed body corporate - full details available upon request
- Excellent rental returns available for investment buyers
This location is unbeatable - close but not too close to Northbourne Avenue which allows you easy access to public transport including Canberra's light rail. For dining and shopping experiences you are spoilt for choice, just a short walk to the famous Tilleys Cafe, the Lyneham shops and Dickson Shopping Precinct. Explore a little further and you'll discover that this home is only minutes from ANU, EPIC and the heart of Civic.
For first time buyers you won't find better value.
EER: 3.5 stars
Rates: $2156 p.a.
Body Corp: $2849 p.a.
Land Tax: $2996.52 p.a. (investors only)
There is currently no sale history available for 78/9 Murdoch Street.
78/9 Murdoch Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.24 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.56 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.57 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.73 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.91 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.09 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.19 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.19 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.61 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.62 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
78/9 Murdoch Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.