Step inside and be pleasantly surprised by the size, standard and versatility of this distinctive 4 bedroom ensuite family residence located in one of Fisher's most desirable neighbourhoods within easy strolling distance of local shops, schools and parkland.
An appealing combination of generously proportioned formal and casual living areas provide an ideal atmosphere for relaxed family living. These areas comprise a separate formal lounge/dining room, open-plan family/meals area, a brilliant sun room plus an additional multi-purpose room which could serve as a potential rumpus room, theatre room, home office or fifth bedroom.
As in all good designs, the focal point of the home is a large well-appointed modern kitchen which overlooks the family/meals area which in turn leads out to a large sun room with raked ceilings.
The main bathroom and ensuite have also both been smartly updated leaving nothing to be done by the fortunate new owner.
Year-round comfort is assured by the combination of ducted gas heating supplemented by reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge room.
More than ample car accommodation is provided by a detached double garage with automatic panel-lift which is supplemented by an additional oversized single carport accessed via a rear roller door to the garage.
* Gently contoured 705 m2 land parcel in prime central Weston Creek location
* Single level 4 bedroom home - approx 189 m2 (over 20 squares)
* Large tiled entrance hall with feature skylight
* Separate formal lounge room
* Adjoining multi-purpose room with bamboo flooring - potential rumpus room, theatre room, home office or fifth bedroom
* Open-plan family/meals/kitchen area with ceramic tiled floors
* Modern kitchen with corner pantry cupboard, breakfast bar and all electric appliances including double ovens, dishwasher, ceramic cook top plus stainless steel range hood
* Separate sun room with raked ceilings and sliding door access from both family room and multi-purpose room
* Main bedroom with updated ensuite bathroom
* Built-in wardrobes to all four bedrooms
* Polished pine floor boards to bedroom 3 and 4
* Renovated main bathroom with corner spa-bath, large shower recess plus separate WC
* Large separate laundry room
* Ducted gas heating plus split-system R/C air-conditioner in lounge room
* Back to base security alarm system
* Professionally landscaped front gardens with Japanese Zen theme
* Pergola-sheltered front deck overlooking central courtyard garden
* Easy care rear gardens with extensive paved areas, cubby house and cat enclosure
* Detached (7m x 7m) brick double garage with auto panel-lift door and drive-through rear roller door
* Additional over-sized single carport with weather screens
* 10,000 litre rain water tank
* Strolling distance to local shops, schools, sports fields and parkland
The land value history at 77 Rossarden Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 7.39%, giving an unimproved land value of $406,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 77 Rossarden Street.
77 Rossarden Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.54 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.74 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.03 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.12 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.14 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.19 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.48 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.80 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.84 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.85 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
77 Rossarden Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.