Welcome to 77 Percy Begg Circuit, Dunlop.
If you have been looking for a space for the whole family to enjoy, this spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom home offers it in spades.
Sitting proudly on a 534m² (approx.) block the home offers an abundance of north-facing light flowing through into the formal living and dining along with the spacious family meals and kitchen area with raked ceilings.
The kids will love their new bedrooms which are all generous in size and located close to the family bathroom with separate toilet. The oversized master bedroom enjoys a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
All this along with a generous undercover alfresco perfect for entertaining all year round and easy care gardens.
This home is the one you will want to come home to.
• Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Three bedrooms all offer built-in robes and generous in size
• Family bathroom offers a separate bath, shower and toilet
• Two spacious living spaces, family and meals area with raked ceilings
• Modern kitchen with ample storage space and upgraded appliances
• Undercover alfresco for entertaining
• Remote controlled double garage with internal access
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• North facing down the long side of the home for warm winter sun and cool summer breezes
• Block size: 534m² (approx.)
• UCV: $300,000 (2020)
• Rates: $2,377 per annum (approx.)
• Land Tax: (if rented) $2,991 per annum (approx.)
• Rental Appraisal: $600-$650 pw
(Photos with furniture have been digitally styled)
Please note: All figures are approximate, and buyers should make their own enquiries.
The land value history at 77 Percy Begg Circuit DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 6.00%, giving an unimproved land value of $282,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 77 Percy Begg Circuit.
77 Percy Begg Circuit DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|1.79 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.80 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.86 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.21 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.56 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.55 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.88 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.90 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|4.09 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|4.18 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
77 Percy Begg Circuit is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.