As you enter this beautifully presented four bedroom family home, it is clear to see why the owners have loved living here for the past 13 years. The time has come for the owners to move on but that brings a fantastic opportunity for a lucky buyer to secure this much loved property in a highly sought after position in Calwell.
The home has been tastefully renovated over the years; you will love the three spacious separate living areas with solid timber flooring. The renovated kitchen provides brand new Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, dishwasher & ample cupboard space. A real feature of this home is the expansive sunroom flowing off the family room with lovely vinyl flooring and enjoying the north aspect.
The owners will certainly miss entertaining family and friends on the impressive covered deck with fantastic views across the valley - prefect for alfresco dining. The established gardens are easy care and the enclosed backyard is surrounded by colorbond fencing with a cubby house and a grassed area for the kids and pets to run around.
Positioned in a peaceful loop street, the property is only a short walk to the Calwell shopping centre and Eastlake Club. You are also walking distance to Calwell Primary & High Schools, playing fields, public transport and the Tuggeranong Town Centre is only a few minutes away.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom ensuite family home
- Sought after elevated position with views across the valley
- Spacious separate living areas inc Lounge, Family & Sunroom
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & ample cupboard space
- Brand new Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Impressive north facing covered deck with fantastic views
- Expansive Sunroom with vinyl flooring and access to deck
- Dining room converted to a Study off the kitchen
- Huge master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and roomy ensuite
- Tastefully renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & quality tapware
- Ducted gas heating & split system units to family room and sunroom
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Enclosed backyard with easy care gardens, cubby house and grassed area
- Double enclosed carport with remote access & additional off-street parking
- Covered access from garage to house
- Continuous gas hot water system
- Walking distance to local shops, schools, parks & public transport
With the features listed above and the on-going demand for properties in Calwell, this home is sure to attract attention. Call Patrick Kinnane to arrange a private inspection today.
The land value history at 77 Mountain Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $335,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 77 Mountain Circuit.
77 Mountain Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.25 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.94 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|0.97 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.11 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.67 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.88 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.93 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.34 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.34 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.42 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
77 Mountain Circuit is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.