In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be conducting all Auctions through an online platform until further notice. Interested buyers will be provided with information as to how to participate. Further to that, we will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
A TRUE GARDENER'S GARDEN WITH A MYRIAD OF SPACES TO EXPLORE
Emanating a rare sense of permanence, this stately 4 bedroom home glowing with warmth and charm provides the ideal setting for your family to live in style and comfort.
The residence is surrounded by quality homes in arguably Fisher's finest neighbourhood and is beautifully nestled in simply superb gardens with elaborate landscaping, majestic mature plantings and bush land reserve on the rear boundary attracting an incredible array of native bird life.
The split-level design incorporates raked ceilings to the upper floor living and dining areas, a fully appointed renovated kitchen with island bench overlooking an additional family room which leads out to a sheltered rear deck taking full advantage of the stunning private garden setting.
The middle level features the four bedrooms which all have built-in wardrobes along with the main bathroom and master bedroom ensuite both of which have been stylishly updated.
The lower level offers an extra rumpus room, a large separate laundry room and internal access to a double garage with ample extra workshop space.
This property certainly stands out from the crowd and deserves your inspection.?
* Glorious 981 sqm land parcel backing wooded reserve
* 174 sqm (approx) split-level designed 4 bedroom residence
* High raked ceilings upper level living and dining areas
* Fully appointed renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
* Additional family room adjoining kitchen
* Main bedroom with updated ensuite bathroom
* Built-in wardrobes to all four bedrooms
* Updated main bathroom with both separate shower recess and WC
* Extra rumpus room on lower level
* Large downstairs laundry
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling systems
* Internal access to large double garage with ample extra workshop space
* Additional high clearance tandem carport with lockable gate for caravan and or trailer parking
* Large potting shed, aviary and Koi fish pond in rear gardens
The land value history at 77 Kambalda Crescent FISHER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 9.05%, giving an unimproved land value of $453,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 77 Kambalda Crescent.
77 Kambalda Crescent FISHER, ACT 2611 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|1.26 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.37 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.37 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.77 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.98 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.01 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.03 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.06 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.53 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.53 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
77 Kambalda Crescent is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.