If you're looking for privacy, space and solitude, then this is the property for you! The property offers a quiet lifestyle while also being ideally located 1 hour from Canberra, 30 minutes from Cooma, and 10 minutes from the Murrumbidgee River. This spacious four bedroom home, set on 108 picturesque acres, is complete with an undercover front verandah that takes full advantage of the breathtaking views and rolling hills.
The home offers a family friendly floorplan with a modern open-plan lounge, dining & kitchen. All four bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom comes with a walk-in-robe and ensuite. Also included with the master bedroom is a parents retreat which would make a great quiet, secluded work from home space as the property offers excellent internet speed.
The property is already well established for horses or a small number of livestock, with the land fenced into three paddocks and a fenced house yard. There is also stables, good boundary & internal fencing, and a decent sized dam.
• Four bedrooms all with built-ins
• Master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Parents retreat, nursery or office off master bedroom
• Modern bathrooms
• Spacious modern kitchen with gas-cook top
• Expansive views from lounge room
• Double glazed sliding door off lounge
• Wood heating
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Solar system
• Mains power
• Undercover front verandah with a Northerly aspect
• Under cover paved pergola
• Fire pit area
• Double garage with power
• Ample storage cupboards
• 150,000L water tank
• Mobile & internet service available
• 108 acres of undulating land
• Easily accessible off Jerangle Road
• Two access points – Jerangle Road & Caseys Road
• Fenced into four paddocks, including house paddock
• Stables with 5000L water tank
• Chicken run
The land value history at 761 Jerangle Road BREDBO, NSW 2626 has the most recent growth rate of -25.29%, giving an unimproved land value of $174,000.
The Other at 761 Jerangle Road BREDBO, NSW 2626 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 23 February 2018.
761 Jerangle Road is located within the suburb of Bredbo, which has a population of 352, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.