Flemings Boorowa is pleased to present 76 Marsden Street, Boorowa to the market for sale.
Set on a generous 1005sqm* block of land this neat three bedroom home showcases a great investment opportunity or a comfortable family home. Perfectly positioned within 500m* to the local cafes, shops and pubs all on offer here in Boorowa.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Updated kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboard storage
- Freshly painted internally and externally
- Exposed timber floorboards throughout
- Split system heating and cooling plus slow combustion wood fire
- Inviting front porch
- Covered entertaining deck
- Neat 1005sqm* sized block
- Large iron shed
- Manicured gardens and surrounds
- Rent potential $430 p/w
- Fully fenced and secure yard with rear lane access
Pack your bags and move straight in! All the hard work has been done for you at 76 Marsden Street.
Call Flemings Boorowa to arrange an inspection.
AUCTION on-site 11am, Saturday 2nd December 2023
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 76 Marsden Street BOOROWA, NSW 2586 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $244,000 on 23 December 2020.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
76 Marsden Street BOOROWA, NSW 2586 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's School.
76 Marsden Street is located within the suburb of Boorowa, which has a population of 1,641, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.