1 / 23
New Door properties is proud to present 76 Gwen Meredith Loop in a most sought-after suburb of Franklin. This single storey four-bedroom property is quite appreciative while taking a glance at the stylish modern interiors and open plan living space. The enclosed alfresco with the low maintenance backyard is perfect for peaceful evenings, kids, and pets. It also has a double garage with a remote.
The kitchen boasts quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench-tops, gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven, soft close cabinets, and plenty of storage. Coming to the bedrooms, the main bedroom is with an en-suite and walk-in robe and the other three bedrooms are designed with built-in robes.
It is in front of the park, Walking distance to the light rail stop and a small ride to Gungahlin Shopping Precinct and also close proximity to local medical centre and Woolworths supermarket.
What you get:
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car - 405 m2 block
- Low-maintenance with single story family living
- Four spacious size bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Easy access to pergola from the master bedroom for good airflow
- Other bedrooms with BIR and carpets to floor
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, electric oven & dishwasher
- Ducted vacuum for your convenience across the house
- Two separate living areas for happy gatherings
- Full size tiles in bathrooms and separate toilet
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Down lights throughout the house
- Tiled pergola with easy maintenance
- Tiles laid to floor in bedrooms and Tiles in family dining area
- Concrete slab on ground
- Gas hot water system
- Rainwater tank
- Tiled Roof
- Low maintenance front & back landscaped
- Solar system connected for energy efficiency
- Security camera across the house
- NBN connected
Block size: 405 m2
House Size: 202 m2 approx.
EER: 6 Stars
Year of Build: 2009
Rental Estimate: $750 to $800 per week
To know more call Yash Sethi 0406 551 043 or Abhi Parashar 0404 525 998
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
The House at 76 Gwen Meredith Loop FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $760,600 on 16 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
76 Gwen Meredith Loop FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|0.34 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|0.77 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.74 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.05 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.08 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.08 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.87 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.96 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.00 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.09 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
76 Gwen Meredith Loop is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.