Situated in the sought-after suburb of Melba on an elevated block is this beautifully presented three-bedroom plus study family home.
With multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, swimming pool and a vast open aspect looking over Melba playing fields, this home ensures a comfortable, peaceful retreat - perfect for a family looking to grow and make it their own. Conveniently located moments away from transport stops, local shops, cafes, schools and only a short drive to the Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra.
- Elevated positioning on large 776sqm block
- Three bedrooms plus a study, master bedroom with ensuite
- Overlooking playing fields creating a sense of privacy
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces perfect for entertaining
- Gas cooking in the kitchen with dishwasher
- Outdoor swimming pool and BBQ area
- Double garage with additional carport and room for extra parking
- Downstairs bar set-up making for the perfect man cave
- 146.87sqm of internal living and 96.56sqm garage/storage area
- Located within proximity to schools, shops, recreational facilities and transport
75 Verbrugghen Street MELBA, ACT 2615 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 5 from 05:15pm.
The land value history at 75 Verbrugghen Street MELBA, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 1.74%, giving an unimproved land value of $345,000.
The House at 75 Verbrugghen Street MELBA, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $620,500 on 24 November 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
75 Verbrugghen Street MELBA, ACT 2615 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12.
|0.38 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|0.42 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.52 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|0.55 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.06 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.48 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.78 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.84 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.00 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.05 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
75 Verbrugghen Street is located within the suburb of Melba, which has a population of 3,147, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.