Built to the highest of quality this three bedroom separate title residence brings casual yet sophisticated design and contemporary luxury at its finest!
This family home features a desirable north to rear aspect and offers luxury plus designer living with free-flowing and versatile modern sun-filled interiors.
Set over a split level of living space, privately set behind an intimate facade that opens to reveal generous proportions and immaculately renovated interiors, this breathtaking residence is unmatched in quality or distinction and set on an impressive block.
Here is a home that exudes luxury and style capturing the stunning views of the Brindabella Mountains. The secluded family living showcase architect-designed formal and informal spaces capitalising on the views.
The immaculately kept garden is overlooked by a generously sized pergola with private leafy surroundings for you to enjoy this home is a must to inspect.
- Spacious 123 sqm (approx.) of internal living
- Views of the surrounding landscapes
- Rejuvenated roofing
- Quality tiling
- Seamlessly balancing casual design and contemporary luxury
- Beautifully presented with the finest of finishes throughout
- Opening to the natural sunlight of a northern perspective
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Spacious family area and study nook
- Stunning formal areas, beautiful laminate floors to living areas
- Neat and tidy kitchen with an abundance of storage
- Ducted gas heating
- Sopplit system air conditioning
- Sun-drenched north facing rear yard
- Double lock-up garage with storage
- Established gardens, sprinklers.
- Surrounded by views and local walking trails
- Close to local schools
- EER 3.0
- Rates $539 pq Approx
- Land Tax $ 630 pq Approx
The land value history at 75 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $381,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 75 Harry Hopman Circuit.
75 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.25 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.52 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.83 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.97 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.78 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|4.24 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.27 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.41 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.53 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.63 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
75 Harry Hopman Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.