1 / 37
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT - ONLINE AUCTION Wednesday 27th of October at 6:00pm
This is a rare opportunity to secure a lifestyle many desire, but only a lucky few can achieve! This gently undulating acreage with a homestead styled residence that ensures exceptional rural living on 20 acres of quality land. The home has been situated with the area's astounding environment in mind with views to the Tindaries and the rolling land that can be found in the Burra region. This property can do it all with ample living and entertaining areas that will allow you to relax with family and friends, sit back and enjoy everything the property has to offer. It also could be your kid's perfect playground where they will create memories for them which will last them a lifetime.
This country living home has a double fireplace which offers ambiance from two separate areas of home. This open plan living home offers french doors that open up to the lovely large deck which has views to the beautiful garden and large dam,
As this beautiful family home is only a casual 20 minute drive from Queanbeyan's CBD, 15 minutes to Googong shopping centers you will have an easy country drive home to relax with after work so you will be in the right mood to enjoy the peace and serenity that will greet you on your arrival.
The property features:
- 20 acres of great quality land
- 4 large Bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite walk-in robe
- Elegant large kitchen with new stove/oven looking onto the stunning view of the hills and mountains
- Large lounge areas with double fireplace, perfect for your country winter
- 316 x 7 m or 4 bay shed
- Split system air conditioning
- Lovely wrap around deck with view to mountains and hills
- 120,000 and 30,000 litres water tanks
- Fruit trees throughout
- Large dam
- Fully fenced around the property
- Septic tank approved
- Mains electricity
- Easy access to school bus stops with short commute to town or city
An inspection of this stylish and stunning property will certainly confirm your high expectations. This tranquil lifestyle awaits you!!!
Please contact Ben Mills of Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] for further details or to arrange your personal inspection.
There is currently no sale history available for 75 Finlay Place.
75 Finlay Place is located within the suburb of Burra, which has a population of 794, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.8 people.