If you're looking to escape the world then this property will offer you peace, privacy, security and that country fresh air.
• Approx 100 acres (40 Hectares) of flat to undulating well sheltered and very private.
• A Character oozing and light filled two bedroom cottage with north-east facing deck.
• The cottage features Cyprus timber floors, rustic exposed Oregon timber beams & Hardwood pillars.
• Large fan forced - wood heater & Reverse Cycle air-conditioner in the cottage.
• The studio features hardwood timbers, spacious sleeping and sitting room, en-suite ready for fit out, ideal guest accommodation.
• Lovely farmhouse kitchen with stone bench tops, quality Italian gas stove top electric oven range and Bosh stainless dishwasher.
• Lockable 4 bay shed (16m x 7m) insulated roof and sealed concrete floor.
• Two chicken coops, a large orchard with a great variety of fruits and established gardens.
• Approx 30 acres cleared for grazing to run a handful of livestock.
• The Budjong creek trickles through the property.
• Approx. 123,000 litres of water storage.
The potential of this character plus property is endless
I look forward to showing you through this one.
*** We're still open for business. Due to the State and Federal Government directions for COVID-19 we are conducting private one on one inspections for all listings. Please contact us to arrange a time that suits you; we're just a call away.
There is currently no sale history available for 75 Budjong Lane.
75 Budjong Lane is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.