Exquisitely designed and positioned to capture the northern sun, this grand family abode beckons those in search of perfection. With a secluded location, the expansive residence is ideal for large families, car enthusiasts (9 car garage!) or those seeking versatile living arrangements for extended family. Either way, 75 Bankers Road makes a powerful statement in style and sophistication with a heavy emphasis placed on indoor and outdoor entertaining and resort-style living.
From the moment you step through the front door, your eyes are draw to the picturesque backdrop of the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and verdant grounds. A clever design encompasses formal and informal living areas, separate tv room and music/rumpus room, library and study. For the chef in the family there is the show stopping fully equipped entertainer's kitchen, complete with integrated Miele appliances and walk-in butler's pantry. It is the perfect place to cook up a storm and still be connected to family and friends.
A segregated parent's retreat boasts a walk through robe, indulgent ensuite complete with spa bath and a private elevated terrace, the perfect spot to end the day. The secondary bedrooms offer a flexibility that is rarely found with a guest bedroom featuring its own ensuite, built-in robes to all rooms and the office/5th bedroom also with its own walk-in robe and ensuite access to a bathroom.
Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, you will find a prolific fruit tree orchard, vegetables gardens and manicured lawns spread across 1.18ha. Located in Hideaway Estate, you have exclusive access to an additional 37.12ha of community land, ideal for exploring on foot to find that perfect picnic spot, birdwatch or be one with the natural bush.
Situated just over 18 minutes to Dickson, 7 minutes to Sutton Village and 14 minutes to Bungendore the commute is short. School buses depart from the entry to Bankers Road to Canberra's major schools, and Coles and Woolies home deliver giving you all the benefits of rural living without compromise. 75 Bankers Road is an outstanding example of rural living at its best with all of the hard work done.
- North facing solar passive home
- Expansive family residence on 1.18ha
- In slab electric heating to parents retreat and kitchen and family room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Slow combustion fireplace in family room
- Double glazed argon filled windows
- Porcelain tiles in living area, spotted gum timber floors in entry and formal lounge dining
- An abundance of storage throughout
- Ducted vacuum
- Mudroom entries from garages
- Under house wine cellar
- 18m x 4m tiled lap pool with 2 separate lanes
- 20KW solar panels on roof
- 3 phase power
- Alarm system
- 100,000L water tank
- Bore water connected to garden taps
- 2 bore water community water tanks
- Manicured gardens around residence
- Orchard and vegetable gardens
- Formal gated entry to property - with beautifully designed Corten inserts
- Council Rates: $1,648pa (approx.)
- Community Fees: $1,800pa (approx.)
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Canberra to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
The House at 75 Bankers Road BYWONG, NSW 2621 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $315,000 on 29 May 2008.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
75 Bankers Road is located within the suburb of Bywong, which has a population of 1,322, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.