1 / 11
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
PRIVATE VIEWINGS FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Located on an elevated floor with a direct northerly aspect, this light & sunny apartment captures views towards northern Belconnen. This apartment has a large balcony, perfect for a BBQ & outdoor setting for entertaining family & friends (when Covid-19 is over) while extending the already large 62m2 internal space.
If in self isolation, you will appreciate the high-quality inclusions & level of finish as a place to enjoy your time plus location convenience so close to the AIS, Radford College, University of Canberra, Belconnen Town Centre & City.
Residents can make use of the facilities at Verve with in ground heated pool & barbeque entertaining area, but only when social distancing measures are removed! ;)
- Living area: 60m2 approx
- Balcony area: 11m2 approx
- Current rental return: $370pw till 6/6/20
- Tenant would like to stay if sold to an investor
- Rates: $1,604 p.a. approx.
- Land Tax (if rented): $2,017 p.a. approx.
- Year of construction: 2012
- EER: 6 stars
Key apartment features:
- High ceilings with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Blanco stainless steel appliances
- Stone bathroom vanity tops
- Laundry wall mounted Fisher & Paykel dryer
- Full height bathroom tiling
- Instant hot water service
- High speed Cat-5 cabling
- Pre cabled for Pay TV
Key development features:
- Lift access to the apartment & basement
- Outdoor residents heated pool & BBQ
- Landscaped common recreational areas
- Voice intercom & keypad entry for guests
- Restricted access basement garaging
The Unit at 75/8 Baudinette Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $320,900 on 26 October 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
75/8 Baudinette Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.28 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.34 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.75 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.77 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.81 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.88 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.25 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.25 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.77 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.90 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
75/8 Baudinette Circuit is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.