1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This elegant, renovated home offers a sense of spaciousness throughout, in generous formal and casual living, as well as oversized bedrooms. The superb position, opposite a reserve in a wide street, creates an open perspective, adding to a feeling of space around the residence as well.
Attractive timber screening runs along the front, enhancing the excellent street appeal, and a pitched pergola in the impressively landscaped front garden leads to a sitting area beside the welcoming entry.
The generously sized, open plan formal lounge/dining features quality new carpet and is furnished with timber venetians, the wide windows capturing the tranquil view over eucalypts on the reserve, and the north aspect from another.
A stylish bay window brings lots of light into the huge kitchen and family room, and frames the outlook over the ionised, solar heated swimming pool. New, high end AEG stainless steel appliances include a pyrolytic oven, 900 mm gas cooktop and rangehood, and there is a Bosch dishwasher, massive bench space and pantry, and many cupboards. From the family room, a sliding door opens onto an expansive rear deck, overlooking the pool and with views to Mt. Majura. This covered outdoor living area has an inviting ambience and will comfortably cater for larger gatherings.
All bedrooms take in the private outlook over the reserve opposite. The luxuriously sized master bedroom provides a peaceful retreat, and offers a modernised walk-in robe and stunning new ensuite, which features dual vanities and mirrors, a shower and a free standing, deluxe circular bath. Other bedrooms are also oversized, each fitted with a wall of modern robe space, and all bedrooms are furnished with new carpet. The swish, renovated main bathroom is finished in full height tiling and features a wall mounted vanity, a shower and a stylish, free standing bath tub, and a separate new w/c. The laundry too is generous and offers storage.
Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and instantaneous hot water are installed to guarantee comfort all year around.
A broad expanse of attractive paving leads to the enormous brick double garage, which has workshop space at the rear and is equipped with auto doors. Gardens around the home are attractive and low maintenance, with an extensive area of veggie beds.
The superb, convenient location is within walking distance of North Lyneham shops, with restaurants, supermarket and professional suites, and is on the bus route. It is only a short distance to Lyneham primary and high schools, the Dickson precinct, sporting facilities and Yowani Country Club.
Within proximity to the Central Business District, Australian National University, University of Canberra and both the new University Hospital and Calvary Hospital and beyond to Belconnen Mall shopping centre.
The reserve opposite enjoys a playground and nature trails are just a short walk away!
- Spacious family home with generous formal and casual living areas, and oversized bedrooms
- Superb location, in a wide street, with a tranquil view over the reserve opposite, with a playground
- Timber screening and attractive landscaping add to the excellent street appeal
- Elegant formal lounge/dining furnished with new carpet and timber venetians
- Bay window brings lots of light into the large kitchen and family room, which overlook pool
- Quality AEG stainless steel appliances include pyrolytic oven, 900 mm gas cooktop and rangehood
- Bosch dishwasher
- Massive pantry and bench top area, the many cupboards updated with new doors and handles
- Family room equipped with surround sound and downlighting
- Sliding door from family room onto expansive, covered rear entertaining deck overlooking pool
- Solar heated, ionized in-ground swimming pool with adjacent paved entertaining area
- Luxuriously sized master suite offers walk-in robe and stunning new ensuite with circular tub
- Other bedrooms are oversized and fitted with new built-in robes
- All bedrooms furnished with soft new carpet and timber venetians, and overlook reserve
- Renovated main bathroom offers a shower, free standing bath, wall hung vanity and separate w/c
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and instantaneous hot water
- Paved driveway leading to generous, brick double garage with workshop space and auto doors
- Easy care, attractive landscaping right around the home, Colorbond fencing, extensive veggie beds
- Super convenient location, near to North Lyneham as well as Lyneham shops, schools, sporting facilities and Dickson hub
- Conveniently positioned on the public transport route
- Close to the Central Business District, Australian National University, Calvary and University Hospitals
UV: $673,000 (approximately)
Rates: $4,331.00 p.a. (approximately)
There is currently no sale history available for 74 Cossington Smith Crescent.
74 Cossington Smith Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|1.34 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.56 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.63 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.79 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.89 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.97 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.28 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.41 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.41 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
74 Cossington Smith Crescent is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.