Auction Guide $560,000
Enviably positioned on a 745sqm north east to rear corner block, this single level home creates appeal for a range of buyers. It is set amid established landscaped gardens in a family-friendly area, close to a choice of schools, parks, shops and transport.
- House size 111.50m2 Garage: 43.80m2
- Generous layout offers an open family room
- Interiors present easy care tiled floors and natural light
- Expansive pergola-covered outdoor entertaining terrace
- Child-friendly backyard features level lawn and gardens, garden shed
- Fuctional kitchen, stainless appliances
- Three bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Suits families, downsizers, investors and first home buyers alike
- Walk to the local school and shopping ammenatties
The land value history at 74 Casey Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $298,000.
The House at 74 Casey Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 24 January 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
74 Casey Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell High.
|0.31 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.49 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.53 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.16 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.35 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.14 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.46 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.62 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.63 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.63 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
74 Casey Crescent is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.