* Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
In a peaceful loop street only metres from nature reserve and pond, this stylish home has great contemporary street appeal, the rendered finish refreshed in a modern tone. It offers impressively proportioned living and entertaining areas.
At the front of the home, the elegant formal lounge is furnished with white timber venetians and quality new carpet, while fresh neutral décor and LED downlighting throughout add to the welcoming feel.
The entry opens into the generous casual living area and large modern kitchen at its heart. This features a Bosch stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher, splashback in a vibrant tone, an enormous island bench with room for six along the breakfast bar, a pantry and soft close joinery.
From the kitchen, stacker doors open onto the impressive covered entertaining deck with sheltered north aspect, which can effortlessly cater for gatherings on any scale!
On the opposite side of casual living is the large formal dining room, which may also be used flexibly, for example as a study.
Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and a reverse cycle air conditioner in the family room ensure comfort. Sunlight pours into this space, which enjoys views over the private garden.
The freshly painted, light filled master suite offers a walk-in robe, an ensuite with dual basins, ceiling fan and garden outlook, while the three other bedrooms all have built-in robes. The main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c, while stone vanity tops feature in both bathrooms.
There is internal access to the double garage, with an auto panel lift door and built-in shelving. At the front of the property, gravelled areas provide off street parking for three additional vehicles, and there is double gate access into the entertaining area and garden.
The neatly landscaped rear garden has grassy areas and is a haven for the young family, while a pathway right around the home assists with easy maintenance, and there is a water tank and shed.
For all who enjoy nature, it is only steps to pathways around the nearby pond, and the reserve also has a community recreation area with covered picnic tables, a barbeque and a playground. The quiet location, close to the boundary of the suburb and the ACT, is in fact completely surrounded by nature reserves, a rare advantage in an increasingly densely settled environment! It is only a short walk to the local Dunlop shops which has a Woolworths, and schools are just a short drive.
- Inviting home with great contemporary street appeal and modern stylish presentation
- Peaceful, superb location only metres from scenic reserve around West Belconnen Pond
- Generous separate living areas and huge, covered entertaining deck with sheltered north aspect
- Elegant formal lounge furnished with brand new quality carpet and white timber venetians
- Fresh neutral décor and LED downlighting throughout the home
- Impressive kitchen features vast island bench and Bosch gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Generous casual living; meals and family areas bathed in winter sunlight, with garden outlook
- Formal dining room may be used flexibly
- North facing master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, ensuite with stone vanity top and dual basins
- Three other bedrooms have built-in robes, and all are furnished with white timber venetians
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower, stone vanity top and a separate w/c
- Rheem instantaneous hot water
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and reverse cycle air conditioner in family area
- Internal access to double garage, equipped with auto panel lift door and shelving
- Off street gravelled areas for three additional vehicles at front of the home
- Private rear garden safely enclosed and has neat grassy areas, shed, water tank and is easy care
- Back to base alarm
- Only steps from nature trails around pond, playground and community picnic tables and barbeque
- Short walk to Dunlop which has a Woolworths and short drive to schools
- Residence: 203.87m2
- Garage: 37.28m2
- Verandah: 5.94m2
- Portico: 4.50m2
- Total: 251.59m2
- Year built: 2009
The House at 73 Percy Begg Circuit DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $555,500 on 1 March 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
73 Percy Begg Circuit DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charnwood-Dunlop School.
|1.79 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.80 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.88 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.20 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.59 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.57 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.88 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.93 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|4.12 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|4.20 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
73 Percy Begg Circuit is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.