This single level beauty is oozing with character, stunningly presented and ready for you!
- 5 bedrooms 4 with built-ins.
- Over sized family room & separate dining.
- Main bedrooms with ensuite and built-in robe.
- A beautiful generous sized kitchen open to the dining room.
- Large rumpus or games room.
- Internal access to the double lock-up garage.
- Huge entertaining deck perfect for those weekend BBQ's.
- Double lock-up garage and separate single garage.
- Great sized 1320m2 block with plenty of parking.
- Rear access to the backyard.
Few properties in this popular little pocket offer the options this home does and with very realistic Vendors, this one will be sold...
The land value history at 73 Edward Road BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of -5.52%, giving an unimproved land value of $181,000.
The House at 73 Edward Road BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $415,000 on 4 March 2008.
73 Edward Road BATEHAVEN, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bernard's Primary School Batemans Bay.
73 Edward Road is located within the suburb of Batehaven, which has a population of 1,776, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2 people.