Positioned adjacent to playing fields, this amazing home is privately tucked behind a courtyard wall and surrounded by gorgeous, landscaped gardens with a central entertaining area that is bathed in sunlight.
The contemporary design of the home is complemented by the renovated interiors, with the kitchen, bathroom and laundry having only recently been modernised. Bringing the outside in, the full length north facing windows and doors allow abundant natural winter light to filter through the home and create a wonderful sense of space, particularly in the living room and dining area in the morning and the hallway and bedrooms in the afternoon.
The three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and easy access to the bathroom, and each has a lovely garden view. Allowing you to simply move in and enjoy, the home has had all asbestos removed, the electricals upgraded and the roof replaced.
Offering not just a home but a lifestyle – a must see.
- Quiet loop street
- Located adjacent to playing fields
- Excellent privacy and a fully enclosed yard
- Fully landscaped block with stunning gardens
- Ample shade in summer provided by deciduous trees to the north and west
- Established gardens with hardy planting throughout and plenty of autumn colour
- Sunny, paved entertaining area
- Contemporary design
- Most rooms have recently been repainted
- Light-filled interiors
- Lounge room
- Dining area off the kitchen
- Fully renovated kitchen with engineered Blackbutt timber flooring
- Dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Light filtering honeycomb blinds in the lounge, dining and hallway
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and blockout honeycomb blinds
- Aeratron ceiling fans in bedrooms 1 and 2, with LED lighting
- Renovated bathroom with new Velux skylight
- Separate toilet
- Renovated laundry with stone benchtops and access to the rear yard
- Brodware fixtures and custom joinery in bathroom and laundry
- Wool carpet to lounge, hallway and bedrooms
- Gas wall heater in lounge and Ceramic panel heater in hallway
- Evaporative cooling unit
- All asbestos has been removed
- Electricals have been upgraded
- Refurbished roof with new downpipes, overflows, flashings, fascia and eaves
- Freshly painted exterior
- Raised vegetable garden at rear
- 3m x 1.5m garden shed
- Irrigation system to front lawn, rear lawn and garden
- Front lockable gate
- Double enclosed carport with automatic door
- Walking distance to local schools, shops and public transport
- Easy access to Drakeford Drive and the Tuggeranong Parkway
- Rental return of $590 to $630 per week
Land Size: 417m2
Living Size: 94m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,270 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $260,000 (approx.)
The House at 73 Chirnside Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $366,000 on 24 April 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
73 Chirnside Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.38 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.05 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.33 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.81 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.48 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.99 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.23 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|3.26 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.27 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|3.29 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
73 Chirnside Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.