Perched high above the vibrant Belconnen Town Centre this north facing apartment boasts spacious interiors and private access to a host of modern lifestyle spoils, all with uninterrupted lake views. Mere steps from Westfield, Public Service offices and the shores of Lake Gininderra, this apartment represents an exceptional buying prospect. Perfect for first home buyers, professional and investors, with the apartment within close proximity to the University of Canberra and the Calvary Hospital.
- Located on the 9th floor
- North forth facing apartment with large balcony overlooking the lake
- Views of Lake Ginninderra, the Brindabella ranges and lush surroundings
- Access to a gym and pool facilities, as well as a number of communal gardens
- Walking distance to business district of Belconnen, cafes, restaurants and bars
- Next to Westfield Belconnen
- A short drive to the AIS, hospitals, University of Canberra, Radford College and surrounding schools and Canberra City CBD
- Internal living: 58sqm
- Balcony: 9sqm
- Total residence: 67sqm
- Estimates Body Corporate 630.35 pq approx
- Estimated completion Mid 2021
There is currently no sale history available for 73/161 Emu Bank .
73/161 Emu Bank BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.40 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.67 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.79 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.88 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.01 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.11 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.32 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.62 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.65 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.70 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
73/161 Emu Bank is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.