This spacious open plan two-bedroom apartment is located on the 7th floor of the 'Midnight' development, with two balconies boasting beautiful views of Mount Ainslie and the City.
With a sizeable living and dining area looking out to the main balcony, it has a modern galley kitchen with large island benchtop to enjoy your morning coffee; stainless steel SMEG appliances and soft close cabinetry for the pantry and cupboards. The master bedroom features a walk-through robe, ensuite, designated study area and access to the second private balcony.
On the doorstep of the popular Braddon precinct, it is in close proximity to the vibrant array of cafes, restaurants and bars on Lonsdale Street. A pet friendly building, you can also take an easy stroll to Haig Park and visit the village farmers market on Sundays.
This is an excellent opportunity for live-in owners looking for their forever home in the heart of the City, or investors wanting a set-and- forget investment directly adjacent to the Elouera Street light rail stop.
Midnight is sophisticated apartment living at its best, with superior amenities in an exceptional location. On arrival you will be welcomed by the light-filled hotel foyer, the contemporary Braddon Merchant restaurant and Midnight Bar. Make sure you inspect the impressive 25 metre indoor pool, sauna, gymnasium, private cabanas and outdoor kitchen facilities that could soon be yours.
- Master Bedroom with walk-through robe, ensuite, study area & balcony access
- Two bathrooms with in-built mirrored vanities and spacious showers
- Breakfast bar with quantum quartz stone benchtops
- Separate European laundry with mini-tub & Euromaid dryer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area and master suite
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted Speaker Craft speakers with Yamaha Music Cast Amplifer for entertaining
- Secure tandem parking for 2 cars and a private lock-up storage cage.
- Pet friendly
- Separate Marriot Hotel, Autograph Collection with secure entry between hotel and residential facilities.
- Private and Public secure underground car parking
- Adjacent to The Italian Place Providore & Deli
- Body Corporate $937.21per quarter
- Total Residence- 80sqm
There is currently no sale history available for 724/1 Elouera Street.
724/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.80 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.90 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.52 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.88 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.27 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
724/1 Elouera Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.