In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Offering a low maintenance and peaceful lifestyle, this single level home provides an excellent opportunity for first homebuyers, families or investors looking to capitalise. It is located close to lush nature reserves, shops, schools and public transport.
- Light filled living/dining area with excellent outdoor flow
- Level backyard with easy-care lawns and entertaining pergola
- Spacious gas kitchen featuring dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Four bedrooms include master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two beautifully presented bathrooms, main complete with bath
- Move straight in and enjoy as is, scope to personalise later
- Tiled flooring and carpet complement the modern interiors
- Air conditioning, three of the bedrooms have built-in robes
- Internal laundry, double lock-up garage with internal entry
- Minutes from Lanyon Marketplace and Gordon Primary School
The land value history at 72 James Smith Circuit CONDER, ACT 2906 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $220,000.
The House at 72 James Smith Circuit CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $480,000 on 18 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
72 James Smith Circuit CONDER, ACT 2906 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Covenant Christian School.
|1.00 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.07 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.15 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.40 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.73 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.94 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.06 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.17 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.26 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.44 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
72 James Smith Circuit is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.