In accordance with NSW Government health guidelines, we will be conducting in-person private inspections by prior appointment only, limited numbers apply.
Overlooking leafy neighbourhood surrounds from a rear north aspect, this two storey home provides a light filled environment for low maintenance living. It's set on a 663.6 sqm block, walking distance from Queanbeyan Station and moments from the town centre.
- ONLINE AUCTION via auctionnow.com.au
- Hallway leads through to defined living and dining zones
- Lower level has flexible office, sunroom and rumpus area
- Shaded entertaining deck situated against a serene backdrop
- Private grassy backyard primed to take in all-day sunshine
- Bright kitchen with induction cooktop and spacious pantry
- Four bedrooms including one appointed with walk-in wardrobe
- Fully tiled main bathroom has bathtub and glass rain shower
- Air conditioning, gas bayonet and Brivis ducted gas heating
- Plenty of storage plus workshop and ample driveway parking
- Rates $2696.95
There is currently no sale history available for 72 Derrima Road.
72 Derrima Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.90 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.14 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.87 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.88 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.96 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.07 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.45 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.51 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
72 Derrima Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.