Nicely presented and well maintained, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy. Positioned in the tightly-held Ambiente Complex, this apartment is perfectly aspected to capture the gorgeous mountain views and beautiful natural surroundings.
The ultra-modern interior and flexible floorplan have been designed with space and comfort in mind. With segregated bedrooms, open plan living, two bathrooms and extra spacious balcony, this home will suit young families, professional couples and downsizers seeking a low maintenance and easy care lifestyle.
With an active and highly-regarded strata manager, the Ambiente Complex is a quiet and well-maintained place to call home. Take advantage of the wonderful amenities on offer within this complex, including a large inground swimming pool and recreational area complete with barbecues for endless family fun.
Neat and complete, this apartment is ready to occupy and make your own. Inspection is highly recommended, as this apartment won't stay on the market long.
• Nicely presented two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment in the tightly held Ambiente complex
• Sleek modern interiors with a great floorplan to optimise the space and comfort
• Open plan living room with a split system ensuring comfort throughout the year
• Functional kitchen with stone benches, induction cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and a pretty outlook
• Main bedroom has built in robes, sliding door to a balcony and a generous ensuite decorated in modern tones
• Secondary bedroom also has built in robes and a pretty mountain outlook
• Main bathroom is also decorated in neutral tones
• Functional European laundry with a clothes dryer
• Oversized main balcony with a pretty outlook over Judith Wright Park
• Secure car accommodation for two vehicles and an underground storage cage
• Fabulous location with endless walking and riding trails at your doorstep
• Wonderful swimming pool and barbeque area for hours of fun for the family
• Ease of access to arterial roads leading straight to Canberra City and just a short drive to the popular Cooleman Court shopping precinct
There is currently no sale history available for 72/2 Peter Cullen Way.
72/2 Peter Cullen Way WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.29 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.40 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.49 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.56 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.84 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.97 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.26 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.47 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.79 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.82 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
72/2 Peter Cullen Way is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.