Perched on the third floor of Glebe Park Residences this designer 1 bedroom apartment provides the perfect Inner City living experience. A generous 63.8m2 of internal living offers an open plan design with spacious living & dining areas.
A practical and contemporary kitchen highlights the open plan living, featuring luxurious natural stone benchtops, Smeg appliances and splashbacks plus high-end joinery with a wealth of storage. The living space extends effortlessly to the private balcony, designed for those who like to entertain and relax. A brand new split system provides another addition to the comfort that is on offer.
Residents of the fully secure complex enjoy fabulous amenities like the well-provisioned gym, swimming pool, bbq area and are surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens. Seconds from the city of a simple stroll to the lake, this above standard apartment provides the ideal inner-city lifestyle for the home owner or lucrative returns for the astute investor. Inspections are highly recommended.
- Previously rented between $480 - $520 per week.
- Next door to historic Glebe Park, walking & cycling paths
- Recreational facilities includes a swimming pool, spa & fully equipped + Gym
- Basement parking with lift access & basement storage area
- Spacious open plan living & dining
- Modern kitchen with marble benchtops
- Smeg integrated dishwasher and Smeg oven
- Designer tapware & bathroom accessories
- Entertainers balcony
- Brand new split system
- Intercom & video security
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Short walk to Lake Burley Griffin, Commonwealth Park & Regatta Point
- Close to bars, restaurants, cafes & shops
- Beautifully manicured communal gardens
- 63.8m2 of internal living space
Rates: $349 p/q (approx)
Body Corporate: $1,041 p/q (approx)
Land Tax: $416.21 p/q (only applicable if rented)
The Unit at 72/15 Coranderrk Street CITY, ACT 2601 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $395,000 on 14 October 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
72/15 Coranderrk Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|1.19 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.46 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.48 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.06 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.07 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.18 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.44 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.44 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.93 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|