*Inspections by appointment only*
Well-positioned on the first floor of the 'Monterey' complex this neat one-bedroom apartment is the perfect opportunity to secure a low-maintenance investment property in an ever-popular location.
Primarily north facing, the apartment features open-plan living, serviced by a spacious kitchen with electric cooking. The double bedroom features built-in robes and is adjacent to a full bathroom with separate euro laundry.
Currently tenanted at $360 per week until December 2020, the apartment offers an immediate investment benefit, with future long-term gains in a constantly evolving CBD location.
• First-floor one-bedroom apartment in a superb location
• Practical layout, featuring open-plan spaces
• Kitchen with electric cooking
• Double bedroom with built-ins
• Bathroom with separate euro laundry
• Single security car space
• Complex includes Tennis Court and Swimming Pool
• Close to the Canberra Centre and CBD
• General Rates: $431 p/qtr (approx.)
• Body Corporate Fees: $730 p/qtr (approx.)
• Water & Sewerage: $166 p/qtr (approx.)
• Land Tax: (if rented out) $491 p/qtr (approx.)
• Construction Date: 1994
There is currently no sale history available for 72/14 Boolee Street.
72/14 Boolee Street REID, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.90 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.93 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.93 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.69 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.81 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.91 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.14 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.14 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.67 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.69 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
72/14 Boolee Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.