Architecturally designed, this light-filled open plan apartment creates a harmonious blend between nature and modern sophistication. You will enjoy a kitchen appointed with quality appliances as well as floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows, intelligent space-saving storage, gorgeous finishes throughout, and resort-style amenities.
- Currently rented at $400 per week
- Located in Tower B
- Brand new, one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Canberra
- Located on the 7th floor boasting floor to ceiling windows
- Stunning kitchen features stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Stylish and practical floor plan, views of Woden Valley
- Resident infinity pool, gymnasium, function room, lounge, library
- Tranquil rooftop retreat with reflection pond, resident concierge
- Private outdoor kitchen surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Secure resident parking, car wash, bike workshop, wine cellar
- Located moments to Westfield Woden, a short commute to the City
There is currently no sale history available for 715/15 Bowes Street.
715/15 Bowes Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.45 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.99 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.00 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.27 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.45 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.45 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.52 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.55 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
715/15 Bowes Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.