Here is your opportunity to bring your tools and finish off this large family home to live in or flip. With the slab, frame, roofing, plumbing (including gas) and wiring completed, just finish off the brick veneer, gyprock and internals to your own taste and quality.
Features of the home include:
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
* The other 4 bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living
* Second living quarters which would be great for the in laws or guests
* Total of 3 living rooms plus separate study
* 3 bathrooms, with the main bathroom's plan featuring a separate bath & shower
* Outdoor undercover entertaining area
* Double garage with internal access
* Rear lane access
* Great location only only 1km from the CBD
Don't wait until this one sells to get in touch, call Levi on 0491 603 316 to find out more.
The House at 71 Victoria Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $118,000 on 12 January 2015.
71 Victoria Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tambelin Independent School.
|0.97 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.00 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.10 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.20 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.20 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.28 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.32 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.53 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|2.15 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.36 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
71 Victoria Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.