This is a very nice cottage in popular west Goulburn and currently rented until September at $360 per week. Features include:
* Low maintenance cladding for extra insulation
* 2 large bedrooms with picture rails
* Fully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Renovated kitchen and laundry
* Dishwasher and natural gas cooking
* Combined dining and lounge with ceiling fan
* Cypress pine polished floor boards, carpet and tiles
* Central heating throughout
* Large north facing rear deck
* Single garage with power, garden shed and water tank
* 670sm block with raised veggie beds
So suitable for investors, first home buyers or downsizing couples
Call Garry Hall 0425 301 644 to arrange your inspection
The land value history at 71 Lansdowne Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has the most recent growth rate of 4.38%, giving an unimproved land value of $160,000.
The House at 71 Lansdowne Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $360,000 on 26 August 2018.
71 Lansdowne Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Saints Peter and Paul Primary School.
|0.90 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|0.96 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.97 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.53 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.12 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.28 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.31 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.51 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.70 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|2.70 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
71 Lansdowne Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.