1 / 24
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This highly curated four-bedroom town home features a unique design boasting soaring ceilings and multiple living areas wrapped around a spiral of light and volume. Set amongst the character oak trees of Forbes Street, this impressive copper clad residence is ready to welcome you home.
Uniquely positioned close to light rail, Canberra City, O'Connor, Lyneham and Braddon. This is a bespoke opportunity to live in a distinctive residence in a City locale.
- Private street level, walk up address
- Exquisite kitchen with feature joinery
- Polished concrete floor with inslab heating
- Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and juliette balcony
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Solid concrete construction providing superior acoustics, energy and stability
- The finest fittings and fixtures throughout, Wine Room
- Secure garage parking, with windows and internal access, additional park
- Extremely energy efficient, double glazing, solar passive, fresh design
- North facing spacious front courtyard
There is currently no sale history available for 71 Forbes Street.
71 Forbes Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|0.46 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.52 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.52 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.77 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.89 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.08 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.21 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.28 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.48 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
71 Forbes Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.