Situated within close proximity to the Cooma Creek walking track, this family home is positioned in a convenient location. The backyard offers a large space , with the added bonus of side-lane access.
* please note, property is tenanted. Minimum 48 hours is required before inspection*
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with BIRs
- 1 bathroom, walk-in shower & bath
- Separate living and dining areas
- Wood heating and reverse cycle aircon
- Rear deck with stairs & ramp access from carport
- Spacious front yard
- This property is currently being rented at $400 per week
The House at 71 Baron Street COOMA, NSW 2630 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $320,000 on 18 February 2020.
71 Baron Street COOMA, NSW 2630 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Patrick's Parish School.
|0.56 km||St Patrick's Parish School||34 and 37 Murray Street, Cooma 2630|
|0.63 km||St Patrick's Parish School||Vale & Murray Streets, Cooma 2630|
|0.74 km||Cooma Public School||Commissioner St, Cooma 2630|
|1.82 km||Snowy Mountains Christian School||Cnr Baroona Ave And Boona Street, Cooma North 2630|
|2.15 km||Cooma North Public School||Baroona Ave, Cooma North 2630|
|2.27 km||Monaro High School||Mittagang Road, Cooma North 2629|
71 Baron Street is located within the suburb of Cooma, which has a population of 6,681, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.