Located in the superbly central Netanya building in the heart of Belconnen is this tidy 1 bedroom apartment.
On the doorstep of Lake Ginninderra's popular restaurants and cafes, and minutes' walk to Belconnen Westfield and the University of Canberra, this property offers the ultimate urban lifestyle.
The complex also boasts a heated indoor swimming pool, outdoor pool with spa, fully equipped gym, squash courts and tennis courts.
Well suited to a first home buyer or investor, the apartment itself features an open plan kitchen, dining and living area that opens onto a private balcony with views over the complex's established gardens.
The kitchen is a good size, complete with ample bench and storage space, integrated oven, built in pantry, and double sink.
There is a single generous bedroom with a built-in robe and access to the balcony, plus a bathroom with corner spa and internal laundry. Split system air conditioning, electric heating, security intercom, and a dedicated car and storage space add to the supreme convenience on offer.
PLEASE NOTE: The unit is currently on a periodic lease for $300 per week.
• Spectacular location in the heart of Belconnen
• Great complex, established grounds
• 2 swimming pools: indoor heated and outdoor with spa
• Fully equipped gym, squash and tennis courts
• 1 bedroom apartment with lots of natural light
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Generous kitchen with built in pantry
• Living room opens onto private balcony
• Spacious bedroom with built in robe and balcony access
• Bathroom with spa bath
• Split system air conditioning
• Electric heating
• Internal laundry
• Security intercom
• Underground car space and storage
• Walk to restaurants and bars
• Stone's throw from Lake Ginninderra
• Minutes' walk to Westfield Belconnen
• Easy access to public transport
Living Area: 63sqm
Balcony Area: 12sqm
Rates: $1,777.71 pa
Land Tax: $2,072.92 pa
Body Corp: $614.00 pq
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
• All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
• Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
• Auctions - Virtual/online only
• Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
• We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
• Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
• Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
There is currently no sale history available for 71/13 Chandler Street.
71/13 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.43 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.60 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.67 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.92 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.99 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.05 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.27 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.56 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.58 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.70 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
71/13 Chandler Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.