Step out onto the large covered balcony off your lounge room in the morning to admire the views to Mount Ainslie, the Brindabella Mountain Range and Telstra Tower, and enjoy the national capital's most iconic natural landmarks from your seventh-floor apartment in the Haig Tower complex.
If you want to get into the mix of Canberra's buzzing precincts in Braddon and Turner, head down to street level and walk just a few minutes in either direction to experience nightlife, restaurants, cafés, retail options and the light rail.
It's also just a short commute by bike, foot or light rail to the Civic Centre or to the nearby Australian National University.
By day, your sunny pad offers a dual aspect with the spacious open-plan lounge and dining opening out onto a wraparound balcony on two sides.
By night, the same balcony gives you sparkling views of the city.
There's everything you need here to retreat and unwind. The kitchen offers quality appliances including a Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer and oven.
The large bedroom has its own balcony, a mirrored built-in wardrobe and easy access to the fully-appointed bathroom which includes a European laundry.
In the heart of Canberra, this is a place you'll be excited to call home.
* seventh floor apartment
* open-plan living and dining area with sliding door access to a wraparound covered balcony
* open-plan tiled kitchen with Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer, electric cook top and Fisher & Paykel oven
* one large bedroom with mirrored wardrobe and private covered balcony
* large bathroom plus European laundry
* acoustic glass for noise reduction
* good storage
* quality carpets
* reverse-cycle air conditioning
* secure car park and storage cage
* CCTV building surveillance and video entryphone
* garbage chute on the seventh floor - no need to go to garbage room on the ground floor to dispose of rubbish
* currently rented at $440 per week until 2 April 2021
* Living: 58m2, Main balcony: 14m2, Bedroom balcony: 4m2 = TOTAL: 76m2
* Rates: $404.25 per quarter approx.
* Land tax: $470.78 per quarter approx.
* Body Corporate fees: $826.65 per quarter approx.
* EER: 5.5
There is currently no sale history available for 705/2 Masson Street.
705/2 Masson Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Turner School.
|0.70 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.70 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.78 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.95 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.24 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.26 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.70 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.78 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.01 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.04 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
705/2 Masson Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.