Offering unrivalled luxury, this one-of-a-kind penthouse style apartment is appointed to the highest specifications and exudes architectural excellence. In 'The Mark' at Founders Lane, cafés, shops and fine restaurants are all within footsteps of the door.
- Custom designed by peckvonhartel and executed to perfection
- Breathtaking living/dining space bathed in morning sunshine
- Features exposed pre cast walls, three metre off form concrete high ceilings
- Full height double glazed glass windows, plentiful natural light
- North/east facing entertainers' terrace with stunning views
- Stone kitchen has breakfast bar and premium Smeg appliances
- Luxe bedrooms, bathroom has bath, GFRC cast concrete vanity
- Master includes walk-in robe, ensuite with dual shower heads
- Pristine condition, on level seven, lift to double car space
- In entertainment and arts hub, 50 metres to Sage Dining Rooms
Living area: 113sqm
Balcony area: 36sqm
Rates: $1,585.10 per annum
Land Tax: $1,728.95 per annum
Body Corp: $1,367.00 per Qtr
There is currently no sale history available for 702/2 Batman Street.
702/2 Batman Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.61 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.04 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.30 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.31 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.70 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.70 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.15 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.22 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.25 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.29 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
702/2 Batman Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.