1 / 31
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Positioned on approx 1005m2 and enjoying 180 degree water views up and down the coast, this 4 bedroom home has penthouse qualities. From the private sun drenched pool to the state of the art Miele kitchen, you can be forgiven for forgetting that you're in the heart of town.
Currently being offered for part time holiday stays this property also has a mixed use zoning, meaning that with approval it has the potential to be a multi dwelling development site.
- holiday let return approx $80,000 gross this financial year
- breathtaking ocean and escarpment views from most vantage points throughout the home
- north facing entertainers deck and in-ground pool
- open plan living which seamlessly flows to outdoor entertaining overlooking pool and the Pacific Ocean
- gourmet kitchen with stone tops, Miele appliances inc. steam oven and coffee machine
- SMEG induction cooking and wok
- 2 well appointed bathrooms
- fully integrated sound system
- large level rear grassed yard
- air-conditioned throughout
- detached double garage with workshop space
- off street parking for boat or van
- walking distance to restaurants, shops, harbour and beaches.
Inspection by appointment.
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
The land value history at 70 South Street ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $496,000.
The House at 70 South Street ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $550,000 on 13 November 2009.
70 South Street ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ulladulla High School.
70 South Street is located within the suburb of Ulladulla, which has a population of 6,615, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.